Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Outdoor Life

I enjoy being outside and love outdoor activities. I love hunting, fishing, and just generally being outside. We have a few acres and some goats and chickens so my outdoor activities for the last couple of years has been limited to bushhogging, mowing, and weedeating more than leisure activities. Howerver, my goal is to spend more time hunting and fishing. I have succeeding in hunting and fishing enough to develop an interest in my son, but we don't go nearly as much as we would both like to go.

We love college football and spending time with the ladies in our life, my beautiful wife and daughter, and between all of our family activities time to hunt and fish is limited. We still try and carve out some quality time to spend together. As a father I love spending time with my family so even if the actual hunting and fishing time is lower than it once was, the end result is still building memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment